Kedar A. Malusare
- B.E., Mumbai University, Mechanical Engineering.
- M.S., University of Wyoming, Mechanical Engineering.
- Finite Element Analysis
- Composite Materials
- Python scripting in Abaqus
- Software development
- Materials Engineer, Stutzki Engineering, 2014-Present.
- Research Assistant, University of Wyoming, 2012-2014.
- Teaching Assistant, University of Wyoming, 2011-2012.
Reports and Conference Proceedings
- Schultz J., Knowles J. and Malusare K (2017 In review), Glass Strength under
Point Loading., Facade Tectonics, World Congress, May 12-13, 2018
- Malusare, K. A., Knowles J.A. and Stutzki C.S. (2017), Finite Element Analysis of Structural
Silicone of Warped Insulated Glass Units, Science in the Age of Experience, May 16-18, 2017
- Malusare, K. A., Knowles J.A. and Stutzki C.S. (2015), Impact Analysis of a Grizzly Bear on Glass Panels, Abaqus Regional Users Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, September 21-22, 2015.
- Malusare, K. A. and R. S. Fertig III. (2013), Benchmarking of lamina failure
tests from WWFE-I and WWFE-II with a three-parameter micromechanics-based matrix failure theory, Presented at
International Conference on Future Technologies for Wind Energy, Laramie, WY, October 7-9, 2013.
- Malusare, K. A. and R. S. Fertig III. (2013), On the
Use of Volume Average Constituent Stresses for Predicting
Composite Failure, 54th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference,
Boston, MA, April 8-11, 2013. AIAA-2013-1723 (.pdf).
- Fertig III, R. S., E. M. Jensen, and K. A. Malusare. (2014),
Effect of Fiber Volume Fraction Variation Across Multiple Length Scales on Composite Stress Variation: The Possibility
of Stochastic Multiscale Analysis, Scitech 2014, National Harbor, MD, January 12-17, 2014. AIAA 2014-1169
- Pathak. A. and Malusare K.M, Design, Development and Testing of Thermoelectric Refrigerator
and Power Generator, Presented at The National Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering,
Datta Meghe College of Engineering August 27, 2010
- Energy Conserving Stresses to Predict Composite Failure (.pdf).
- Finite Element Analysis of Structural Silicone of Warped Insulated Glass Units, May 2017
- Impact Analysis of a Grizzly Bear on Glass Panels, September 2015
- Maters Defense, March 2014 (.pdf).
- Benchmarking of lamina failure tests from WWFE-I and WWFE-II with a three-parameter micromechanics-based matrix failure theory,
October 2013 (.pdf).
- Use of Volume Average Stresses to Predict Composite Stresses, April 2013 (.pdf)